Saturday 16 June 2012

This blog has moved to my brand new website!

 "Wandering Wild: Mustard"

Hello there! My new website is finally live, woohoo! As a result my blog is now part of the website and will no longer have it's home here. Over the next few days the new blog will be updated to include my archived posts and they will also stay here for a little while just in case.

Please check out www.laurenbritchford.com/blog for a brand new post and to take a look around my brand new website. I'm really proud of it and I think the design is really quirky and unique. All the bits and bobs were designed by myself and then my lovely fiancé did the technical bit and developed the design and made it all work :o)

Please take a look and let me know what you think?

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment