Saturday 15 January 2011

Lovely Fabric Design and things to buy.

See my Envelop shop for fabric items you can buy!


I've always wanted to create fabric designs and now thanks to the internet, again I can. Envelop allows artists to upload their designs for use on articles they sell. When a customer orders the item they print it, make it and send it and then you get a share of the sale price. This is perfect for me as whilst I have time to design when I get in from work I'm a little too busy and tired to produce items and run a shop as well.

I really hope people like my designs and buy something. I'll be adding more colour-ways of this design shortly which will also be available to buy as cushions. Watch this space as over the next few weeks I'll be adding different designs to printed on table runners and cushions etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment